St. Georges Road, Palmers Green, N13
- Six Bedroom Two Bathroom Grand Edwardian Home
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Rare To The Market
- Off Road Parking
- Large Garden Summer House With Electricity
- Two Period Working Fireplaces In Reception Rooms
- Stunning Views
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
A rare to market six bedroom two bathroom grand Edwardian home.
This property offers: off-road parking, large kitchen diner, extension, stunning large garden, large summer house in garden with electricity supply for lighting and power, spacious throughout, brand new Worcester boiler - fitted November 2020, two working period fireplaces in each reception room, stunning views over the Lea valley from attic rooms.
St Georges Road is conveniently located close to all the local amenities of Palmers Green Winchmore Hill and Southgate including a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes. Local transport links include Winchmore Hill and Palmers Green Overground station along with Southgate underground station (Piccadilly Line) and a great selection of bus links. There are also some popular local schools within close proximity to the property.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
St. Georges Road, Palmers Green, N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.6 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station0.7 miles
- Southgate Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1163819-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.