Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
- Detached family home
- Bright and airy living room
- Open-plan kitchen/family and dining room with French doors to the garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath
- Utility room
- Ample storage space
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single integral garage plus two parking spaces
This family home has an INTEGRAL GARAGE. A BAY WINDOW fills your airy lounge with light. Move further down the hall and you'll find a perfect KITCHEN/FAMILY AND DINING ROOM with French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are FOUR SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS. In addition to the LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM, there's an EN SUITE to the main bedroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5832mm x 4775mm (19'1'' x 15'7'')
- Lounge - 5093mm x 3850mm (16'8'' x 12'7'')
- Utility - 3148mm x 1725mm (10'3'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1650mm x 1496mm (5'4'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3850mm x 3711mm (12'7'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2315mm x 1711mm (7'7'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4208mm x 4088mm (13'9'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4208mm x 3525mm (13'9'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3611mm x 2926mm (11'10'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 3046mm x 1886mm (9'11'' x 6'2'')
- 3.7 Acres of Ancient Woodland Forms Part of the Development
- Approximately 41 Minutes from London Victoria By Train
- Under Two Miles from the High Street
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the development
Discover Wychwood Park
- An award-winning development in Haywards Heath
- Enjoy over 3.7 acres of ancient woodland on your doorstep
- Close to the South Downs
- Easy access to M23
- Book your appointment now
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.