295 Otley Road
- 6 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- DEU Managed Property
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
- BBQ area
- 6 fully furnished double bedrooms with fitted furniture, desks wardrobes etc
- Large seperate living room
- Kitchens fully furnished with large fridge freezer, washing machine etc
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath and shower
- On street parking
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Great location in Headingley
- VIDEO TOUR -
- 3D TOUR -
- VR -
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
295 Otley Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station1.4 miles
- Horsforth Station1.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1970, Deu Estates is one of the longest running property management companies in Leeds. Here at Deu estates we have more than thirty years experience in the industry. We are a student and professional letting agency situated in the thriving heart of Leeds with the widest range of properties in the Leeds 6 and surrounding areas.
We offer a friendly, hospitable service and strive to be the fairest and most efficient letting agent to Landlords and Tenants alike. We are custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25804203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.