Edward Gardens, Bamber Bridge, Preston
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE** Reserve Today
- LAST REMAINING 3 BED HOME ON THE DEVELOPMENT
- Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fantastic Location Just a Short Walk of Town Centre & Amenities
- Stunning Development, Internal Inspection is Highly Recommended
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
We are delighted to bring to the market this exclusive and beautiful new home on a fantastic new development of only 12 stunning three and four bedroom homes. Concert Living is a small and exclusive housing developer who is committed to excellence in house building at boutique developments across Lancashire. Typically their homes have a traditional exterior design influenced by the Arts and Crafts movement whilst offering contemporary and spacious interiors to provide the new owners with the best in modern living. All homes come with Freehold ownership, an impressive high level of specification and a meticulous attention to detail, quality workmanship and quality materials, a full 10 year NHBC warranty.
The Douglas is a modern three bedroom semi-detached home which is ideal for first time buyers, couples or young families.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, good size lounge with feature bay window, kitchen/diner and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor features three bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a spacious family bathroom.
This stunning property comes with the following as standard: Magnet Kitchen with top quality integrated appliances. Contemporary white sanitary-ware in bathrooms and downstairs wc, stylish Johnson tiling. Flooring to kitchens and bathrooms, French doors to rear garden, paved patio, 1.8m privacy fence, Turfed gardens to the front and rear, two driveway parking spaces and one electric vehicle charging point.
There is Hive Smart Home heating and Amazon Echo.
Ground Floor Measurements (M)
Living Room - 4.23 x 4.06
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.06 x 3.78
WC - 1.75 x .87
First Floor Measurements (M)
Master Bedroom - 4.21 x 2.86
En Suite - 1.73 x 1.52
Bedroom 2 - 3.81 x 2.86
Bedroom 3 - 2.72 x 2.08
Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.93
Please note: The pictures are for
example only of the finish available
and are of a similar property in the
What The Agent Says
Edward Gardens is conveniently located on the edge of the vibrant city of Preston and the bustling town of Bamber Bridge. All of these freehold properties are available with Help To Buy requiring only a 5% deposit and an 80% mortgage. Call Farrell Heyworth today on to register your interest or to request full details.
*PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE THOSE OF THE SHOW HOUSE AND THE FINISHES AND GARDEN SIZES WILL VARY BY PLOT.
Edward Gardens, Bamber Bridge, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Lostock Hall Station1.0 miles
- Leyland Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 216812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.