Barrow Walk, Birmingham, B5
- Spacious first floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Help to buy available for first time buyers
- Zero service charge
- Low ground rent
- You could move with just a 5% deposit
- Walk to Grand Central Station in just ten minutes
Ideal STARTER HOME or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Designed around OPEN PLAN living, you'll love the spacious feel of the LOUNGE DINER and modern fully-fitted KITCHEN. This home also comes with a DOUBLE BEDROOM and a bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2645mm x 2100mm (8'8'' x 6'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5428mm x 3095mm (17'9'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2825mm x 4285mm (9'3'' x 14'0'')
- Bathroom - 1970mm x 1927mm (6'5'' x 6'3'')
BrochuresBrochure for B5 Central
Barrow Walk, Birmingham, B5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Five Ways Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.8 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt Homes.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.