Honeysuckle Road, Bristol, BS16
- Coming soon - ready to move into by spring 2022
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to the garden
- Light and airy lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- Further double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Plenty of storage
- 2 parking spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
COMING SOON! DUAL ASPECT lounge, open plan kitchen with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, EN SUITE main bedroom, further double bedroom and single bedroom. 2 parking spaces.
PLOT 22 | THE MORESBY | LYDE VIEW
Forming part of the wider Lyde Green community, Lyde View is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. A great range of shops and restaurants, as well as an Ofsted outstanding primary school are within walking distance.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4737mm x 2696mm (15'6'' x 8'10'')
- Lounge - 4737mm x 3250mm (15'6'' x 10'7'')
- Wc - 1891mm x 945mm (6'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3329mm x 3312mm (10'11'' x 10'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2322mm x 1421mm (7'7'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2682mm x 3628mm (8'9'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2696mm x 1968mm (8'10'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2120mm x 1688mm (6'11'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Lyde View
Honeysuckle Road, Bristol, BS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yate Station3.5 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station3.6 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station4.2 miles
About the development
- Community centre on the development
- Sainsburys local within walking distance
- Walking distance to the Bristol to Bath cycle path
- Emerson's Green retail park on your doorstep
- 6 miles to Bristol City Centre
- 2.5 miles to the Kendleshire golf club
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.