Mulberry Gardens, Peterborough, PE4
- This end property within a gated development of six dwellings, constructed in 2000
- The well-presented detached house occupies a discreet city setting
- Its gravelled driveway and garaging allows parking for several vehicles
- It is an ideal as a principal home, or 'lock up and leave', given the gated nature
- Within 3 miles walk of the city’s railway station and Cathedra
- CHAIN FREEl
- EPC Rating = C
ABOUT MULBERRY GARDENS
The furthest corner plot house, this well presented, modern home has a great feel and flow to its accommodation. With high ceilings, a largely oak floored ground floor and stone mullioned aluminium double glazed windows, it also has great character, whilst the mature and private gardens are a delight.
The stairwell entrance is flanked by a triple aspect sitting room, with Limestone fireplace and patio doors to the garden; the well-appointed Paula Rosa fitted kitchen and utility beyond, with access to the garden; the symmetrical dining room and the study/playroom. At first floor level, the principal bedroom suite has a dressing area and en suite shower room. Bedroom 2 has an en suite shower room, whilst bedrooms three and four are served by the full suite family bathroom.
Electric gates open from Fulbridge Road to the gravelled Mulberry Gardens lane, with a large turning sweep at the house and a double garage (currently fitted as a studio). The mature gardens are a delight. To the west of the house, and with a southerly aspect, they are lawned with mature flowering and shrub borders and mixed species deciduous and evergreen trees. A terrace adjoins the house for al fresco dining, and privacy is the abiding sense.
A modest monthly management charge, paid by all the Mulberry Gardens houses, covers the maintenance of the common parts (the gates, gravelled lane and wooded fringes).
The furthest plot in an exclusive, gated development of just six houses constructed in 2000.
Mulberry Gardens is within 3 miles walk of Peterborough’s city centre and railway station (with its commuter rail links to London (every 20 minutes during peak periods), and Cambridge.
The King’s (Cathedral) School and The Peterborough School are under four miles from the house, whilst nearby is access to Itter Park and the “Green Wheel”, a network of cycle and walking paths linking the city’s riverside and green spaces.
Square Footage: 1,930 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mulberry Gardens, Peterborough, PE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SSG190186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.