Rowsley, Matlock, Derbyshire
- Five Bedroom Recently Refurbished Farmhouse
- Private remote location, via private gravelled track.
- Sweeping driveway via electric gates
- Amazing Views
- Further undeveloped stone-built annexe / barns / garage area
- Large Detached barn ripe for conversion
- Approx. 20 Acres of mostly flat grazing/agricultural land
- Large gravelled courtyard
- Well maintained gardens and seating area
- Picturesque stream running aside the property.
Set in a private, remote location up a private gravelled track, but yet amazingly only 15/25 minutes from Matlock/Chatsworth/Bakewell or Chesterfield centre by vehicle! This property has ample end uses and huge potential to be converted into further accommodation subject to necessary consents.
Please click on the Property Brochure below & Video tab for full details of this property, or call us for more information
BrochuresProperty BrochureProperty VideoProperty Brochure Page TurnerArrange a ViewingFineandcountry.com
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Rowsley, Matlock, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station4.1 miles
- Matlock Bath Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We offer luxury properties for sale across the county of Derbyshire. Our specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling. Local knowledge within the luxury property market across the county enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced team of knowledgeable age
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29183146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.