- Part Exchange Xtra or £5,399 LBTT paid
- Flooring included
- Single integral garage
- South facing garden
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Spacious main bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
Make your move into a beautiful 3 bedroom home near Countesswells Forest walking trails. The Duart is a stunning family home, offering luxurious, modern living. The contrasting windows give the home a classic look, while on the inside you'll discover its highly modern feel. The ground floor includes a garage, and through the hallway you'll find a comfortable lounge. The open-plan kitchen also offers plenty of space for family meals. Upstairs there are three bedrooms designed with storage in mind, with the main bedroom benefiting from its own en suite.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 4332mm x 2889mm (14'2'' x 9'5'')
- Lounge - 3204mm x 4442mm (10'6'' x 14'6'')
- Utility - 1935mm x 1875mm (6'4'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1124mm x 2160mm (3'8'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2763mm x 5830mm (9'0'' x 19'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1325mm x 2675mm (4'4'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3206mm x 4224mm (10'6'' x 13'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3497mm x 3142mm (11'5'' x 10'3'')
- Bathroom - 2175mm x 1875mm (7'1'' x 6'1'')
BrochuresBrochure for David Wilson @ Countesswells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station4.5 miles
- Portlethen Station6.0 miles
About the development
David Wilson @ Countesswells
- New 3 & 4 bedroom homes released
- Part Exchange available
- Book an appointment
- 4 miles from Aberdeen city centre
- Local amenities on your doorstep
- Contact David Wilson Homes for more information
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.