Five Bedroom Coach House - Langley
- £925,000 - £950,000 (Guide Price)
- Detached Five Bedroom Residence
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Charming Period Features
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Large Parkland Style Garden
- Secluded Semi Rural Location
- Private Off Street Parking For Several Vehicles
- Easy Access To Road & Rail Networks
- Highly Regarded Local Schooling
Affording nearly 3,000 square feet of living accomodation this vesitile family home is currenlty configured over two floors. The property exhibits strong evidence of its past with charming period features to include exposed beams and a bay window within the sitting room and an exposed brick fireplace, inset log burning stove, walnut flooring and wonderful oak panelling to the walls within an imposing dining room.
A well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors opens to a patio, perfectly positioned to enjoy al fresco dining whilst taking in the views of the beautifully manicured garden. A large family room supports the kitchen whilst a study, boot room and a newly installed luxurious shower/ W.C cloakroom provides practicality and convenience.
Twin staircases rise to a first floor boasting a total of five double bedrooms and extensive storage. The master suite affords a dressing room and luxurious en-suite facilities with a freestanding pebble style bathtub and walk-in shower enclosure. A family bathroom supports the remaining bedrooms.
This parkland style garden is predominantly laid to lawn, interspersed with a range of mature oak, walnut, apple and pear trees. Prolifically well stocked flower beds provide shape to the garden and exhibit a range of mature shrubbery, specimen trees and herbaceous plants creating a haven for wildlife. A large pond with a stunning water feature provides a stunning focal point. Beyond the garden far reaching views over the neighbouring fields can be enjoyed.
The property is situated at the end of a long private road, enjoying a private/secluded location in conjunction with one immediate neighbouring property.
The property benefits from having a private driveway to both the front and rear, providing sufficient parking for several vehicles.
The property is conveniently situated close to the popular village of Sutton Valence and is within easy reach of private, state and grammar schools. The nearest mainline rail station is found in Headcorn, which offers direct services to the Capital. The motorway network is also just a short drive away via Junction 8 of the M20 at Leeds Castle.
This region of Kent is extremely popular. Its rolling countryside coupled with the excellent amenities on offer to include local the football and cricket clubs and within the numerous nearby villages and the Town of Maidstone make this an ideal base for families and those wishing to pursue their dream of a quiet life in the country.
BrochuresPrint BrochureVirtual Brochure
Energy Performance Certificatescoach house
Five Bedroom Coach House - Langley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bearsted Station2.4 miles
- Hollingbourne Station2.8 miles
- Maidstone West Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Breaking new ground, Fine & Country is rapidly becoming known for its unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing, coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and country property.
Our international activities are co-ordinated from our showroom in Park Lane, Mayfair, London and now - with over 300 offices throughout the UK, South Africa, Dubai, West Africa, Qatar, Mauritius, Cyprus, Malta, Abu Dhabi, Portugal and Madeira - we combine the international mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100431005279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.