Quay Street, Truro
- A first floor apartment for the over 60s
- Living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Double glazed
- Cathedral view
- Communal parking
- Mains electricity, water, drainage
Why You'll Like It
A superb first floor retirement apartment in this exceptionally convenient development in the heart of the city. Well presented and available without any onward chain, the apartment comprises an entrance hallway, lounge/dining room,fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include a lift, communal lounge, laundry room and guest parking, a warden service and a secure entry system.
Leasehold And Service Arrangements
A 125 year lease was granted on 1/11/2000
Ground Rent £330 per annum
Service Charge £1315 half yearly
Management company - First Port
Age restriction 60 years and over
Where It Is
Lowen Court is situated right in the centre of Truro city providing level access to the shops and facilities including Marks and Spencer.
13' 5'' x 11' 6'' (4.09m x 3.50m)
7' 4'' x 5' 9'' (2.23m x 1.75m)
15' 8'' x 8' 7'' (4.77m x 2.61m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Quay Street, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station0.7 miles
- Perranwell Station4.4 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10254942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.