Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
- 2,118 square feet of living space over three floors
- West facing garden
- Statement garden room with cathedral style windows
- Designer kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate utility space
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Formal lounge with statement feature windows
- Five bathrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Robertson Homes
The Everett Grand is a detached 5-bedroom family home offering 2,118 square feet of living space over three floors and an integrated garage.
The downstairs space comprises a light and spacious open plan kitchen and dining area to the back of the home, which leads into the statement garden room, offering floor to ceiling cathedral style windows and French doors leading out into the garden. This large, open space featuring a designer kitchen, quality integrated appliances and a breakfast bar provides the perfect flexible space to fit around your lifestyle. A separate living room is accessed both from the hallway and from the dining area via double doors, offering large statement windows, allowing light to flood in. A WC and utility room, accessible from the hallway complete this floor.
On the first floor are four generous double bedrooms. The master bedroom to the front of the home includes private en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobes, and bedrooms 2 and 3 also offer a shared en-suite. This floor also features a family-sized bathroom with premium sanitary ware.
The master bedroom can be found on the second floor, with a separate dressing room and en-suite with double shower.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5561 x 3583 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4270 x 2762 millimetre
- Family/ Dining - 4319 x 3578 millimetre
- WC - 2262 x 1100 millimetre
- Laundry - 2304 x 1089 millimetre
- Garden room - 3996 x 3639 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4431 x 3607 millimetre
- En-Suite 2 - 2482 x 1494 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3634 x 3219 millimetre
- En-Suite 3 - 3634 x 3219 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3034 x 2506 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 3831 x 2482 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2686 x 2329 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5632 x 3456 millimetre
- Walk-in-Wardrobe - 3420 x 1959 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 3607 x 3572 millimetre
Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.6 miles
- Whitecraigs Station2.1 miles
- Williamwood Station2.9 miles
About the development
- 42 luxury, four, five and six-bedroom homes
- In the heart of East Renfrewshire
- Homes showcase natural light & maximise space
- Signature garden rooms
With 50 years of experience and a lot of awards behind us, we know the elements that create a home and we put that at the heart of everything we do.
We start with locations carefully chosen for quality of life. Then we build in flexible design layouts and install technology for contemporary living. We are proud to offer home specifications and design that we believe to be the best in their class, all backed by customer service and attention to detail you’d expect from a family-owned com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.