The Avenue, North Fambridge, CM3
- Show home viewable by appointment only
- 5 bedroom detached home
- Open-plan kitchen/ family area and utility room
- French doors from both the kitchen and living room to the fully turfed garden
- Separate dining room
- Fitted wardrobes to principal bedroom
- En suite to large principal bedroom & bedroom 2
- Three further double bedrooms
- Den area used for a home office or family room
- Double detached garage with 4 parking spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
The Moreton is a five bedroom detached home featuring an open-plan kitchen with sociable family/breakfast area, perfect for entertaining your family. A utility room, a generous bay-fronted lounge and a separate dining room complete the ground floor. Both kitchen and living room benefit from French doors allowing natural light to stream in. On the first floor, you will find the principal bedroom with an en suite and three further double bedrooms. On the second floor, you will benefit from a large landing area, a further double bedroom with an en suite and a den area that you could use for a private home office or a family room. This home also comes with a double detached garage and four parking spaces.
- Kitchen / Family - 6411mm x 5090mm (21'0'' x 16'8'')
- Lounge - 6937mm x 3512mm (22'9'' x 11'6'')
- Dining - 4144mm x 2790mm (13'7'' x 9'1'')
- Utility - 1953mm x 1953mm (6'4'' x 6'4'')
- Wc - 1953mm x 1002mm (6'4'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 6441mm x 4290mm (21'1'' x 14'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2526mm x 2225mm (8'3'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4777mm x 2852mm (15'8'' x 9'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3754mm x 2712mm (12'3'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 5 (double) - 3741mm x 2799mm (12'3'' x 9'2'')
- Bathroom - 2682mm x 2125mm (8'9'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5858mm x 5438mm (19'2'' x 17'10'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2291mm x 1438mm (7'6'' x 4'8'')
- Den - 6616mm x 2941mm (21'8'' x 9'7'')
BrochuresBrochure for Riverside Grange
The Avenue, North Fambridge, CM3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Fambridge Station0.4 miles
- Hockley Station2.9 miles
- South Woodham Ferrers Station3.1 miles
About the development
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.