Mount Owen Road, Bampton, OX18 2AY
- Ready to move into Sept/Oct 2021
- Built in beautiful reconstituted locally sourced stone
- Includes upgraded kitchen with appliances, flooring throughout, shower over bath and turf to rear garden
- Both the lounge and kitchen/family room have double doors to the rear garden
- Useful study which can also be used as a playroom or snug
- Cloakroom with handy utility area
- Garage & driveway parking for 2 cars
Perfect for families, the open plan Marford home has been designed with flexible living in mind.
The spacious, open plan kitchen leads to a family room, which could also be used as a dining room, featuring double doors to the rear garden creating a sociable cooking and living space. You can also enjoy views of the garden through the additional set of double doors in the spacious, separate lounge. How you use the front room is entirely up to you, whether that’s a study, playroom, or a chill out space.
Upstairs, 4 double bedrooms have plenty of storage for clothes and toys. The main bedroom has its own private en suite, providing a relaxing sanctuary away from it all.
- Dining- Study - 2.66m x 3.04m, 8'9" x 10'0"
- Family Room - 3.26m x 3.91m, 10'8" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 3.32m x 4.79m, 10'11" x 15'9"
- Lounge - 4.76m x 3.91m, 15'8" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64m x 4.91m, 12'0" x 16'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.32m x 4.00m, 10'11" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.32m x 4.03m, 10'7" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.55m x 3.81m, 8'4" x 12'6"
Mount Owen Road, Bampton, OX18 2AY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station9.1 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21381-119_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.