Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
- South-west facing garden
- Detached home with garage
- Open-plan family kitchen
- Utility room
- Useful downstairs WC
- Bay-fronted lounge
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Modern family bathroom
- Flexibility to work from home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
The Kirkdale is a popular 4 bedroom home, designed for modern family living. Discover a bright open-plan kitchen, with dining and family areas and French doors to the garden. You'll also benefit from a separate utility room. There's also bay-fronted lounge providing great space to relax.
Upstairs, four double bedrooms – the main with en suite shower room – and a family bathroom provide comfort for all the family.
Outside find a south-west facing garden and a garage and driveway for 2 cars.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining - 7323mm x 4460mm (24'0'' x 14'7'')
- Lounge - 3385mm x 5622mm (11'1'' x 18'5'')
- Utility - 1561mm x 2150mm (5'1'' x 7'0'')
- Wc - 1100mm x 1650mm (3'7'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4085mm x 4124mm (13'4'' x 13'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1425mm x 2300mm (4'8'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3150mm x 4124mm (10'4'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3447mm x 3048mm (11'3'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2725mm x 3648mm (8'11'' x 11'11'')
- Bathroom - 1938mm x 2400mm (6'4'' x 7'10'')
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- fantastic range of primary and secondary schools
- minutes from the Humber Bridge
- BOOK A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.2 miles
- Ferriby Station2.2 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.9 miles
About the development
- New Show Homes now open! Book your appointment to view today
- Beautiful village location surrounded by farmland
- Close to local shops and country pubs
- Great local primary and secondary schools
- Pride in the Job Quality Award winning Site Manager
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.