Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- South Facing garden
- Detached garage
- Integrated Appliances
- Walk in Bay Window to Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Master bedroom occupying entire top floor
- French doors to rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
Come home to the Newark, a detached four bedroom family home.
The front of the property has a locally-carved ornamented canopy over the door, a Georgian inspired bay window and a detached garage with driveway.
Taking a step inside the Newark, you will find the hallway and downstairs cloakroom which comes with designer sanitaryware. Further down the hallway, you will discover the living room which boasts a stand-in bay window looking out to the front garden.
To the rear of the home and spanning the entire width of the property is the kitchen diner. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with soft-close doors and integrated appliances. Meanwhile the dining area is positioned just next to French doors, providing direct access and view out to the turfed rear garden.
On this floor you will also find an enclosed storage cupboard under the stairs to help you to keep your new home clutter free.
The first floor is where you will find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom with designer four-piece sanitaryware, including separate shower.
The staircase from this level then leads up to the master suite which occupies the entire second floor. At over 300 square feet, there is plenty of room for wardrobes, a dressing table and reading corner, providing a place to unwind away from the bustle of the rest of the home. There is also an ensuite with double shower completing this accommodation.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, meanwhile digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
About the development
- A range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In the popular market town of Rushden in Northamptonshire
- Close to key transport links
- Nestled midway between Bedford and Kettering
- Rushden benefits from a wealth of local amenities
- Homes are crafted with traditional values
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.