Royal Esplanade, Westbrook, Margate, Kent
- A stunning and contemporary detached family home
- Beautiful sea and coastline views
- Double garage and driveway for multiple vehicles
- Fabulous garden and balconies with panoramic sea views
- Wonderful kitchen/breakfast area with high end integrated appliances
- Over 3500 square feet of accommodation
- EPC energy rating B (85)
What the Owner says:
We bought the property because we loved the position and at the time there was a small bungalow on the site which we subsequently demolished and replaced it with this stunning modern home. However we are going to start a new chapter in our lives and hope that another family will be able to enjoy everything we have created here. As well as the wonderful views the position is ideal as we can walk across the road to the clifftop and it is only a minute's stroll on the road leading down to Westbrook Bay so we can easily get to the beach, with bars and events throughout the summer, it is always exciting to visit. Also, we are near the local shops in Westbrook and are not far from Margate with its Turner gallery, Old Town, Dreamland and a variety of bars and restaurants. In the other direction Westgate town centre is fairly near with its unique parade of individual, canopied shops as well as Indian and Chinese restaurants and the Blue Flag St Mildred's and West Bay. There is also a mainline station, a very good and inexpensive local cinema as well as a bowls and tennis club while the Westgate and Birchington golf club is easily accessible. There are also two excellent secondary schools in the area and transport links are very good with direct access to the Thanet Way for Canterbury and London and we can also get the high speed train from Margate.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 15'7 x 13'1 (4.75m x 3.99m)
- Study: 11'1 x 8'2 (3.38m x 2.49m)
- Control Room
- Cloak Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 23'2 x 16'6 (7.07m x 5.03m)
- Dining/Family Area: 27'6 x 15'6 (8.39m x 4.73m)
- Utility Room: 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Lean to/Storage Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Galleried Landing
- Lounge: 19'9 x 17'3 (6.02m x 5.26m)
- Master Bedroom: 17'3 x 14'3 into bay (5.26m x 4.35m)
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Family Bath/Shower Room: 14'2 x 8'4 (4.32m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'0 x 12'8 into fitted wardrobes (5.19m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'7 x 12'9 (4.14m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'0 x 11'4 (5.19m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room: 11'4 x 6'7 (3.46m x 2.01m) narrowing to 6'1 x 4'5 (1.86m x 1.35m)
- Rear Garden
- Integral Double Garage: 20'6 x 13'8 (6.25m x 4.17m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Royal Esplanade, Westbrook, Margate, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westgate-on-Sea Station0.6 miles
- Margate Station0.9 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.