Andwell Court, Trinity Place, Eastbourne
- Sought After Central Location
- Close to Town Centre & Seafront
- Managed Accommodation
- Residential Manager On Site
- Communal Facilities
- Good Order Throughout
- First Floor Apartment
- Modern Kitchen & Wet Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Chain Free
Security Entryphone system.
Communal Reception Hall
Access to residents' lounge and laundry. Stairs and two passenger lifts to:
Private front door, with security viewer, to:
Lounge 4.88m (16'0") x 3.25m (10'8")
TV point. Points for wall lights. uPVC double glazed windows to front.
Kitchen 2.29m (7'6") x 2.18m (7'2")
Single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into contoured work surface. Range of drawer and base units with matching range of high gloss cabinets over; complemented by part tiling to walls. Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, Space for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Lifeline pull. A particular feature is the leaded light window allowing natural light from the lounge.
Bedroom 4.06m (13'4") x 2.64m (8'8")
Built-in double wardrobe cupboards. TV point. uPVC double glazed window to front.
Re-fitted wet room with Mira shower with seat for assisted use. Close coupled WC. Wall mounted wash basin. Heated towel rail. Frosted double glazed window to side.
Communal facilities include residents' lounge, guest suite and laundry.
The attractive communal grounds to the rear are accessed via the residents' lounge.
There is limited "first come, first served" parking to the rear.
The Vendor has advised us of the following information:
Lease: 65 years remaining
Maintenance: £196.00 per month
Ground rent: £160 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Andwell Court, Trinity Place, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.4 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.9 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Open House nationwide estate agents make buying, selling or renting a house quick and easy. As a national network of online estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice at a time when it’s convenient for you. Our local dedicated teams make sure that your move progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Offering a revolutionary new concept in estate agency, we are able to deliver a fully personalised estate agency service at a fraction of the cost of most hi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPPP000927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.