Soles Hill, Chilham, Canterbury, Kent
- A truly delightful detached period farm house
- Sat in the midst of 5.16 acres of land
- An abundance of period and character features throughout
- Beautiful countryside views as far as they eye can see
- Electric gated driveway with space for multiple vehicles
- Very useful basement with two good sized rooms
- EPC energy rating E
The beamed kitchen/breakfast room includes a granite topped island/breakfast bar, a black oil fired four oven Aga and pastel yellow bespoke units housing a variety of integrated appliances. There is access to the utility room, the terrace and a large garden room with a hot tub. You will also find a boot room and shower room on the ground floor plus two cellar rooms in the basement.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms and the family bathroom with a bath and separate steam generator double shower. The bedrooms include the master with triple aspect windows, a wall of fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom and a guest room with an en suite shower and brick fireplace, while the galleried landing provides a delightful office area.
Outside there is a rear flagstone terrace, a covered barbecue area and a summerhouse overlooking a wildlife pond, together with a large lawn mostly surrounded by a flint and brick wall and a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
What the Owner says:
“We purchased the property in 2001 and spent two years completely renovating and refurbishing it including putting in a new roof, plumbing electrics, kitchen, bathrooms and creating the garden. We have loved living here but feel it is time to begin a new adventure in our lives. The surrounding countryside and Chilham village are delightful and we enjoy the convenience of being close to Canterbury and within easy reach of Ashford, Folkestone and Dover for access to London and the Continent as well as the coast."
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 17'5 x 13'0 (5.31m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'0 x 17'2 (6.10m x 5.24m)
- Utility Room: 11'7 x 9'0 (3.53m x 2.75m)
- Garden Room: (L-shaped) 28'0 x 10'1 (8.54m x 3.08m) plus 16'5 x 9'2 (5.01m x 2.80m)
- Snug: 16'9 x 13'6 (5.11m x 4.12m)
- Wash Room
- Shower Room
- Sitting Room: 16'7 x 14'7 (5.06m x 4.45m)
- Boot Room
- Cellar Room 1: 14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)
- Cellar Room 2: 16'5 x 10'4 (5.01m x 3.15m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Study Area: 8'1 x 5'4 (2.47m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'5 x 13'2 (4.70m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'3 x 17'2 (5.26m x 5.24m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 11'11 x 8'4 (3.63m x 2.54m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 x 11'8 (4.09m x 3.56m)
- Master Bedroom: 16'8 x 15'3 (5.08m x 4.65m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Gated Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Soles Hill, Chilham, Canterbury, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilham Station0.9 miles
- Selling Station2.2 miles
- Chartham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.