73 Lucy Road, Skewen, SA10 6RS
- Well presented three bedroom semi detached family home
- Undercroft garage with potential to convert Into extra living accommodation subject to relevant planning permission
- No ongoing chain
- Convenient location with easy access to Neath and the M4 motorway
- Lounge and open plan kitchen/dining room
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Terraced lawns garden to front
- Decked patio and off-road parking to rear with views
The property benefits from an undercroft garage/workshop which subject to relevant planning permissions, could be converted into extra living accommodation as some neighbouring properties have done so.
The property currently offers stylishly presented accommodation comprising; entrance hall with stairs to first floor. The lounge with picture window to front and an open archway leading through to the open plan kitchen/dining room. This room is flooded with light with two windows in a southerly direction enjoying views. The kitchen offers a range of cherry wood effect base and wall mounted units with rolltop worksurfaces and splashback tiling over. Finally on the ground floor is a recently upgraded family bathroom with white three-piece suite with shower over bath.
To the first floor are three bedrooms with two bedrooms to rear enjoying far reaching views.
Outside to the front of the property is a lawned terraced garden with steps running along the side of the property into the rear garden. The rear garden has a paved and decked patio and steps to a paved driveway offering parking space for two vehicles ahead of the undercroft garage. The garage is a generous sized space benefiting from power and lighting with a utility room and separate storeroom off. The immediate neighbours to this property have converted the garage into a large kitchen dining room and the same could be done with this property subject to relevant planning permissions.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
73 Lucy Road, Skewen, SA10 6RS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skewen Station0.5 miles
- Llansamlet Station1.2 miles
- Neath Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10106618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.