The Knaresborough, Wentworth Court, Cote Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield
- IMPRESSIVE 5 BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- EN-SUITES TO MASTER BEDROOM & BED 2
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- SNUG/HOME OFFICE
- PICTURESQUE VILLAGE LOCATION
- SMALL, EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
Wentworth Court, sitting in the picturesque village of Thurgoland, is an exclusive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, beautifully finished to the highest of standards with design and aesthetics inspired by the way people live their lives.
Offering well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites, and with an interior that merges beautifully into your private garden outside, you can enjoy your home and its surroundings from the day you move in.
So, whether you are looking for a modern and well-equipped first home or somewhere bigger for the whole family to grow into, with supermarkets and schools within easy reach, or somewhere smaller to downsize to, you will find the perfect place to call home at Wentworth Court.
An impressive entrance hall invites you into this beautiful double-fronted five bedroom detached home. From here you’ll find a generous lounge to the right, a cosy snug to the left and towards the rear is the stunning modern kitchen diner that opens up into the garden through bi-fold doors. Plus there is a practical utility, WC and storage space.
Upstairs are five spacious double bedrooms, two with en suite and dressing rooms, as well as a sophisticated family bathroom and useful storage spaces.
GROUND FLOOR METRIC(MM) IMPERIAL
LOUNGE 4520 X 3455 14’10” X 11’4”
KITCHEN 4863 X 4090 15’11” X 13’5”
DINING / FAMILY 3790 X 5842 12’5” X 19’2”
UTILITY 1800 X 3565 5’11” X 11’8”
SNUG 3565 X 2320 11’8” X 7’7”
WC 2098 X 1280 6’11” X 4’2”
BEDROOM 1 3622 X 3452 11’11” X 11’4”
DRESSING AREA 2202 X 1700 7’3” X 5’7”
ENSUITE 1 2202 X 3127 7’3” X 10’3”
BEDROOM 2 2610 X 3600 8’7” X 11’10”
ENSUITE 2 1672 X 1950 5’6” X 6’5”
BEDROOM 3 3512 X 2729 11’6” X 8’11”
BEDROOM 4 2815 X 3600 9’3” X 11’10”
BEDROOM 5 2815 X 3600 9’3” X 11’10”
BATHROOM 3395 X 1917 11’2” X 6’3”
*Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications.
Note: internal images are indicative only and are of similar Berkeley DeVeer homes
With a Berkeley Deveer home you’ll find a standard level of specification that is anything but standard. Using strong partnerships with leading brands to source the best products possible, ensuring a home you can be proud of.
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
• Built in stainless steel oven
• Integrated hob with splash-back
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine
• Laminate worktop with up-stand
• Stainless steel sink 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Choice of ceramic tiling (depending on build stage)
• Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
• High quality white internal doors
• Contemporary stylish chrome effect handles
• UPVC patio doors and double glazed windows in anthracite
• Aluminium bi-fold doors (where applicable)
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout except to bathrooms where tiling is included
• Timber panel divisional fencing to external boundaries
• Block paving to driveway
• Paved area to rear garden
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
• Ample power, TV and telephone points provided
• Downlighters to bathroom, kitchen and en suite areas
• BT & TV points to lounge
• You’ll have complete peace of mind with our 2 year Berkeley DeVeer Guarantee and a ten year Premier Guarantee New Home Warranty.
Surrounded by rolling countryside less than 25 minutes from both Barnsley and Sheffield,
Wentworth Court is an address that offers contemporary design in a beautiful rural location.
Dining: Wentworth Court is neatly nestled between Sheffield and Barnsley, giving you a world of choice when it comes to eating out. From fine dining to quaint cafes, you’ll find it all close to home. And even closer, there’s a fantastic range of cosy country pubs such as the Strafford Arms and The Bridge Inn.
Education: There are several reputable schools within easy reach. From Thurgoland C of E Primary School that sits within walking distance to the nearby Penistone Grammar School that’s only a 10 minute drive, there is an array of choice in the area.
Shopping: Thurgoland has everything you need in the way of essentials. Tesco Superstore is less than 10 minutes away in nearby Penistone and if you’re planning a day around the shops, you’ve got the luxury of Barnsley and Sheffield within easy reach.
Leisure: As well as long country walks and endless cycle paths on your doorstep, there are so many places to explore nearby. From Wentworth Castle and its beautiful gardens to the famous Trans Pennine Trail with its breath taking views, there’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
Note Linley & Simpson will keep your personal data on file and may pass this to other businesses, which are part of the Linley and Simpson Group, who may contact you to offer property related services e.g. lettings. In addition we may pass your personal data to the developer only, and no other third party, in relation to your specific enquiry. If you do not wish us to share your data in this way please confirm verbally, or in writing, including email confirmation.
The Knaresborough, Wentworth Court, Cote Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Silkstone Common Station2.3 miles
- Penistone Station3.0 miles
- Dodworth Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With an impressive 21 branch network and industry leading website we have the ability to reach clients nationally and internationally. We are members of all the accredited professional bodies associated with rentals and sales; ARLA, NALS, NAEA and the Property Ombudsman.
Along with client money protection and PI insurance, all of our staff are fully trained and have a passion for the industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service and recently picked up an award at the Estate Agenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2554063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson New Homes, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.