Cam Drive, Ely, CB6
- Kitchen/diner with French doors out to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge at the front of the home
- Downstairs cloakroom & handy storage under the stairs
- Bedroom 1 occupies the entire second floor with en suite shower room
- 2 additional bedrooms on the first floor
- Family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
- Private garden
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' new home warranty & insurance policy
In The Braxton the kitchen/dining area forms the hub of home life, with French doors to the back garden providing a space to relax or entertain. The lounge is at the front of the home and there's also a guest cloakroom and store cupboard located off the entrance hallway.
Two bedrooms, along with the family bathroom can be found on the first floor. On the second floor you'll find Bedroom 1 which has a high vaulted ceiling & en suite shower room.
- Living Room - 4.19m x 2.44m min, 13'9'' x 8'0'' min
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.25m x 3.43m max, 14'0" x 11'3'' max
- Bedroom 2 - 4.725m x 2.82m min, 14'0" x 9'3" min
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 2.11m, 11'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.64m max x 2.76m min, 21'10" max x 9'1" min
Cam Drive, Ely, CB6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ely Station1.4 miles
- Littleport Station4.5 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-22259-181_3_56_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.