Highfield Lane, Sheffield, S60
- £10,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- KITCHEN UPGRADE (Worth £4,000)
- Detached home with a private driveway & garage
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- Handy utility room & downstairs cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite main bedroom
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
- Book an appointment today
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
Now available with a £10,000 DEPOSIT BOOST and UPGRADED KITCHEN (worth £4,000). The Radleigh offers bright and spacious rooms that are ideal for entertaining. Designed with flexibility in mind the OPEN-PLAN kitchen diner opens out into the garden through FRENCH DOORS, creating a truly impressive space. From entertaining guests in the large living areas to working from home in the STUDY, you’ll love the multi-purpose rooms that adapt to your needs. With FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, including an EN SUITE bathroom in the main bedroom, there’s more than enough room to relax and unwind. Outside, this home benefits from a GARAGE and PRIVATE DRIVEWAY with space for two cars. Got a house to sell? Ask us about PART EXCHANGE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 8110mm x 3583mm (26'7'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 3361mm x 5046mm (11'0'' x 16'6'')
- Study - 2273mm x 2158mm (7'5'' x 7'0'')
- Utility - 1592mm x 1655mm (5'2'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 850mm x 1655mm (2'9'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3570mm x 3858mm (11'8'' x 12'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1452mm x 2289mm (4'9'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3423mm x 4335mm (11'2'' x 14'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2824mm x 3350mm (9'3'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2973mm x 3152mm (9'9'' x 10'4'')
- Bathroom - 2137mm x 1699mm (7'0'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Momentum, Waverley
Highfield Lane, Sheffield, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station1.3 miles
- Darnall Station1.8 miles
- Valley Centertainment Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the development
Momentum in Waverley
- Vibrant new community on a lakeside setting
- First-time buyer? Save 20%
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- All our homes come complete with fully turfed gardens
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great local amenities
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.