Caerleon Close, Hindhead
- Detached five bedroom house with two large reception rooms and an open plan kitchen/dining room
- Quiet tucked away position whist being walking distance of Beacon Hill shops and The Golden Valley woodland
- Generous driveway offering parking and turning for many vehicles, with mature defined boundaries
- Double aspect sitting room with feature exposed brick wall, central wood burner and patio doors opening onto the garden
- Double aspect family room converted from former double garage with feature wood burner and wooden flooring
- Front aspect study
- Open plan contemporary kitchen/dining room with patio doors opening onto the garden; recently refitted to a high standard with many integrated appliances, including Lacanche range cooker (French...
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Four further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with both bath and shower
- Wide and deep rear garden carefully landscaped to offer areas of interest throughout, all within mature borders offering privacy. Adjacent to the house is a large shaped patio with wide shallow...
A handsome detached house in a quiet cul de sac close to National Trust woodland * Quiet cul de sac off of a private road * 2,495 square feet of accommodation * Extensive off road parking and large rear garden; carefully landscaped to provide numerous areas of interest * EPC D 64
Please see brochure for full details
LOCATION Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. There are several highly regarded private school within close proximity including The Royal School, Amesbury and St Edmunds, with several more as you head out towards Haslemere or Farnham. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Caerleon Close, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.0 miles
- Witley Station4.9 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9852948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.