Teignmouth Road, London, NW2
- Full of character is this detached house of 2560 sq ft
- Situated within the sought after Mapesbury Conservation Area
- Mature 98ft (approx) rear garden.
- Within walking distance to Willesden Green & Kilburn Jubilee Station. (equidistant to both).
- Close to West Hampstead eateries, gastropubs and a selection of delis.
- Off street parking available
- Viewing is highly recommended
- Mapesbury Dell is a short walk away
We are delighted to be able to bring to the market For Sale this rarely available, red brick, detached period property that is situated within the highly sought after Mapesbury Conservation Area and offering 2560 sq ft of fine lateral living space.
The house is laid out over two floors and has been arranged as three separate units under one freehold. The property originally provided six bedrooms, three receptions and is abundant in charm & character while retaining many original features including fireplaces, cornice rails and original terrazzo flooring. A unique and exceptional opportunity for a discerning purchaser to renovate to his or her own taste.
Located within the much sought after Mapesbury Conservation Area, close to Willesden Green & Kilburn (Jubilee) Station (Zone 2), local shops, bars & the Mapesbury Dell (a children's play park created by local residents), as well as a Nuffield Gym. Close to good local schools and within within walking distance to the private, independent schools of Hampstead.
Viewing is recommended of this property to fully appreciate the score available to anyone willing to undertake a refurbishment project.
BrochuresTeignmouth Road, London, NW2
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Teignmouth Road, London, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Station0.3 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.5 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29707157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.