High Street, Ingoldmells, PE25
- A well presented and spacious three double bedroom detached home
- Offering lounge, study, kitchen with open plan dining room, utility & shower room to the ground floor
- Within walking distance of Ingoldmells village centre, public transport and within easy reach of the seafront
- Offering three generous double bedrooms with en-suite to master & family bathrooms to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ample off street parking provided by large driveway & garage
- Enclosed rear gardens
Lounge : 14' 3" x 14' 5" (4.34m x 4.39m)
Study : 14' 3" x 6' 4" (4.35m x 1.92m)
Kitchen : 14' 8" x 14' 4" (4.46m x 4.36m)
Dining Room : 12' 5" x 8' 11" (3.79m x 2.72m)
Utility Room : 13' 11" x 7' 6" (4.25m x 2.29m)
Shower Room (Ground Floor)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom : 14' 3" x 14' 4" (4.35m x 4.37m) To Minimum
En-Suite : 9' 9" x 5' 9" (2.96m x 1.75m)
Bedroom Two : 18' 8" x 14' 4" (5.69m x 4.37m) To Minimum
Bedroom Three : 14' 8" x 14' 3" (4.47m x 4.35m)
Family Bathroom : 9' 8" x 7' 8" (2.95m x 2.34m)
Garage : 17' 1" x 17' 1" (5.20m x 5.20m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Ingoldmells, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station3.6 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus �."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That's what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_001001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.