Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances
- Great for first time buyers
- French doors in the kitchen/diner lead to turfed rear garden
- Private drive with parking for two cars
- Bathroom with four-piece sanitaryware and double shower
- Part exchange available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
The exterior of the property has a traditional coach light and arched brick detailing over the front door, ensuring it fits effortlessly alongside the other Georgian-styled homes on the development.
The home also comes with a private drive and parking for two cars, which leads to the rear garden.
Inside the property, via the hallway, the living room features a window looking out to the front of the house and benefits from under-stair storage. The kitchen and dining room to the rear of the property have been thoughtfully designed to ensure a full range of wall and base units, whilst allowing space for a dining table. There is also a set of French doors which provide easy access to the garden from the dining area.
A cloakroom can be found in the lobby, with designer sanitaryware.
On the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from two windows and plenty of space for storage. The bathroom has a four-piece designer suite including a separate shower. There is also another storage space on this floor to help you keep your new home free of clutter. Completing the first floor is two further bedrooms, both single, and the four piece family bathroom which has a separate shower.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, meanwhile digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling.
At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of options including fitted wardrobes and flooring.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
About the development
- A range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In the popular market town of Rushden in Northamptonshire
- Close to key transport links
- Nestled midway between Bedford and Kettering
- Rushden benefits from a wealth of local amenities
- Homes are crafted with traditional values
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_26, 27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.