Pegasus Court, Silver Street, Nailsea
- Recently re-furbished one bedroom apartment
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/diner with double doors onto patio area
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Communal gardens
- Residents lounge
- Estate manager
- Visitors suite
Doors leading to lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and storage cupboard housing the immersion tank with hanging rail and shelving, further door leading into cupboard with fuse board and meter, wall mounted emergency cord, wall mounted intercom, smoke alarm, coving to ceiling.
20' 0'' x 11' 2'' (6.09m x 3.40m) narrowing to 7'
Feature stone effect fire surround with inset electric fire, telephone point, wall mounted electric heater, wall lights, coving to ceiling, uPVC double glazed double doors leading to outdoor patio area and communal gardens, Georgian style door with glass panes leading into:
7' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.34m x 1.95m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking communal gardens, inset stainless steel bowl and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, range of base and eye line units with roll top work surfaces over, built in Hotpoint eye line oven and Hotpoint electric hob with extractor fan over, freestanding fridge/freezer, slimline washing machine, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring.
17' 10'' x 9' 1'' (5.43m x 2.77m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking communal gardens, fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving above, wall mounted electric heater, telephone point, television point.
7' 4'' x 6' 5'' (2.23m x 1.95m)
Four piece suite comprising of bath with side panel and shower attachment over, wash hand basin inset in vanity unit with cupboards below and to the sides, close coupled WC, shower cubicle, Creda wall mounted heater, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, emergency pull cord, wall mounted light and shaver point, wall mounted retractable clothes airier, fully tiled.
Patio area with trellis and hedgerow to either side
Residents lounge located on the lower ground floor, communal laundry room located on the ground floor with washing machines and dryers.
* Council tax band - C
*The property is leasehold
* Service charge and ground rent are payable
* Services include: 1. Estate manager 2. Communal insurance/electric for communal areas 3. Water included 4. Windows cleaned every month 5. Gardeners 6. Communal area cleaned 7. Fire systems 8. Lift 9. Laundry room 10. Redecoration fund 11. Contingency fund
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Pegasus Court, Silver Street, Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10296872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.