Newark Street, London, E1
- Terraced Grade II listed freehold house
- Charming roof terrace and garden
- On-Street resident parking available
- Arranged over four floors
- Chain free
This charming Georgian house set across four floors with 1447sq ft provides perfect accommodation for a either a family or professional couple with links to Royal London Hospital or Queen Mary University.
Whilst the property is filled with character offering fireplaces, sash windows and high ceilings throughout, the house benefits from a modern touch with contemporary fixtures and fixtures.
Upon entering the house on the ground floor you will find a double reception room and separate bathroom to the rear. The lower floor provides a versatile dining area with an open plan kitchen. Another newly fitted bathroom can be located to the rear and you will also find French doors to lead out onto a private terrace area. The first and second floors offer four bright and airy bedrooms.
Set with fantastic curb appeal, the house is situated along a quiet turning between Stepney Way and Ashfield Street, overlooking the attractive St Augustine with St Philip's Church.
The house is in the heart of popular East London location with a range of restaurants, cafes and shops on your doorstep. The City is also a short walk away with Shoreditch and Brick Lane nearby.
Newark Street is excellently connected with transport links at Aldgate East and Whitechapel stations which will also benefit from the upcoming Crossrail, also known as the Elizabeth line.
Square Footage: 1,447 sq ft
Newark Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.2 miles
- Shadwell Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOS190158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.