Park Road, East Molesey
- DOUBLE FRONTED
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH SOLID BEECH APPLIANCES
- LARGE BATHROOM AND SHOWER
- EXPOSED BRICK WALLS WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - BOILER UNDER WARRANTY
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- EAST MOLESEY
SITUATED in a much sought-after residential road in East Molesey Village where a wide variety of local shops, restaurants, coffee shops and well-regarded primary schools of different denominations can be found. Molesey is also serviced by a library and has health/fitness, rowing and cricket clubs amongst others. Further there are extensive shopping facilities and local buses nearby to Hampton Court, Kingston Upon Thames, Walton on Thames and all local amenities. Hampton Court Station has frequent mainline links to London Waterloo. Hampton Court's lively Bridge Road with its numerous cafés, restaurants, boutiques and antique shops are easily accessible.
Park Road, East Molesey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Court Station0.7 miles
- Hampton Station1.2 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Rawlinson & Webber are an independent company established in 1871, with Property Sales & Letting Offices in Surrey. We have very experienced staff who have been with the company for many years and are familiar with all aspects of property advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101338001671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rawlinson & Webber, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.