Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
- 1,980 square feet of living space
- Statement garden room with cathedral style windows
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Four bathrooms
- Double garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Robertson Homes
The Mackintosh Garden Room is a 5-bedroom detached family home offering 1,980 square feet of living space and an integrated double garage.
The downstairs space comprises a light and spacious open plan kitchen and dining area to the back of the home, which leads into the statement garden room, offering floor to ceiling cathedral style windows and French doors leading out into the garden. This large, open space featuring a designer kitchen, quality integrated appliances and a breakfast bar provides the perfect flexible space to fit around your lifestyle. To the front of the home is a separate, generously-sized living room with statement windows, allowing light to flood in. Downstairs also features a utility room - the clever layout allowing for direct access from the kitchen, double garage and outside â�" a WC and ample storage.
Upstairs are five double bedrooms, the master bedroom to the front of the home offers a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with double shower, and bedroom 2 also features private en-suite facilities and a fitted double wardrobe. This floor also features a family-sized bathroom.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 4924 x 3414 millimetre
- Kitchen - 3490 x 3385 millimetre
- Family / Dining - 4951 x 3490 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3996 x 1727 millimetre
- Utility - 3490 x 1727 millimetre
- WC - 2147 x 1313 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5161 x 3414 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 2798 x 1450 millimetre
- Walk-in-Wardrobe - 2125 x 1455 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3748 x 3349 millimetre
- En-Suite 2 - 2496 x 1250 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4013 x 3095 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3514 x 2821 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 3514 x 2821 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2798 x 1902 millimetre
Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.6 miles
- Whitecraigs Station2.1 miles
- Williamwood Station2.9 miles
About the development
- 42 luxury, four, five and six-bedroom homes
- In the heart of East Renfrewshire
- Homes showcase natural light & maximise space
- Signature garden rooms
With 50 years of experience and a lot of awards behind us, we know the elements that create a home and we put that at the heart of everything we do.
We start with locations carefully chosen for quality of life. Then we build in flexible design layouts and install technology for contemporary living. We are proud to offer home specifications and design that we believe to be the best in their class, all backed by customer service and attention to detail you’d expect from a family-owned com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.