Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
- 2,282 sq ft of living space over 3 storeys, plus integrated garage
- Garden room with cathedral style windows and vaulted ceiling
- West facing garden
- Spacious designer kitchen/family/dining room with integrated appliances
- Double height galleried entrance hallway
- Versatile second floor for master bedroom / gym / cinema / games room / home office
- Three en-suite bathrooms
- Separate utility space
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Robertson Homes
The Lawrie Grand is a luxury 6-bedroom family home offering nearly 2,300 square feet of living space over three storeys, plus an integrated garage.
The contemporary design offers a double-height galleried hallway with large windows to the front and back of the home, flooding the living space with light. The downstairs area comprises a light and spacious open plan designer kitchen, dining and family area which leads into the garden room, with cathedral style windows, a vaulted ceiling and access to the garden via French doors. This large, light, open plan space features a designer kitchen and quality integrated appliances; the perfect space to dine, work, entertain or relax. Downstairs also comprises a separate lounge with statement windows, a large utility room with access direct from the kitchen, the integrated garage and outside, a WC and ample storage.
To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and one single, two of which benefit from private en-suite facilities. This floor also offers a family-sized bathroom and storage areas.
The second floor offers an additional 432 square feet of living space and would make a fantastic master bedroom with large en-suite and dressing room, but would also work well as a home gym, games room, cinema or study - perfect for working from home.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5107 x 3864 millimetre
- Kitchen - 3725 x 3380 millimetre
- Dining - 3725 x 3253 millimetre
- WC - 2872 x 2105 millimetre
- Utility - 3725 x 1845 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3996 x 3639 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4202 x 3864 millimetre
- En-Suite 2 - 2530 x 1811 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3624 x 2597 millimetre
- En-Suite 3 - 2597 x 1579 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3561 x 3541 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 3521 x 2596 millimetre
- Bedroom 6 - 2878 x 2286 millimetre
- Bathroom - 3541 x 2001 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5550 x 4619 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 2597 x 2099 millimetre
- Dressing Room - 2597 x 1942 millimetre
Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.6 miles
- Whitecraigs Station2.1 miles
- Williamwood Station2.9 miles
About the development
- 42 luxury, four, five and six-bedroom homes
- In the heart of East Renfrewshire
- Homes showcase natural light & maximise space
- Signature garden rooms
With 50 years of experience and a lot of awards behind us, we know the elements that create a home and we put that at the heart of everything we do.
We start with locations carefully chosen for quality of life. Then we build in flexible design layouts and install technology for contemporary living. We are proud to offer home specifications and design that we believe to be the best in their class, all backed by customer service and attention to detail you’d expect from a family-owned com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6_Plot_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.