Fleckney Road, Kibworth, LE8 0HG
- Detached corner home
- South-facing walled garden
- Kitchen-diner with family area
- Dual-aspect lounge with French doors out to your garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- One single bedroom or home office
- Family bathroom
- Personalise this home to your taste
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
If you're looking for a detached home with a SOUTH-FACING garden to spend your evenings relaxing with family and friends, then the Draycote is the perfect choice. Downstairs you'll find your DUAL-ASPECT LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS out to your garden, a modern KITCHEN-DINER with a family area and a downstairs W,C, Upstairs you'll find your stylish main bedroom, complete with its own EN SUITE and DRESSING AREA. There is a further DOUBLE BEDROOM and one single bedroom, ideal for a HOME OFFICE if you're working from home.
Plot 90, Drayton, DWH at Kibworth
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5602mm x 3953mm (18'4'' x 12'11'')
- Lounge - 4290mm x 4347mm (14'0'' x 14'3'')
- Wc - 1637mm x 1112mm (5'4'' x 3'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4290mm x 3519mm (14'0'' x 11'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2174mm x 1400mm (7'1'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3953mm x 2949mm (12'11'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2437mm x 2304mm (7'11'' x 7'6'')
- Bathroom - 2149mm x 1900mm (7'0'' x 6'2'')
Fleckney Road, Kibworth, LE8 0HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station5.6 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes at Kibworth
- Limited homes ready in time for Christmas
- Part Exchange available on selected homes
- Reserve now and pay reduced or no Stamp Duty
- Benefit from a village location
- Reach Leicester, A14 and the M1 within 30 minutes
- Kibworth Primary and The Kibworth School within walking distance
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.