Crafts End, Chilton
- 4 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Oil central heating
- Double glazed replacement windows
- Courtyard driveway & electric entrance gate
- Large private gardens
- Garden loggia, patio & deck
This well appointed house originally dates from the 1960's and was subsequently extended to provide flexible family sized accommodation featuring an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a useful family room and an open plan living dining room with French doors opening to the gardens. The gardens are a particular feature and include a rustic timber loggia perfect for outside entertaining.
Crafts End is a small development of houses and bungalows in the centre of Chilton village no.1 enjoys one of the largest plots and is situated at the entrance of the close. Chilton is a pretty and popular village at the foot of the Berkshire downs in a highly convenient location with excellent road links via the A34 to the North (Oxford & the M40) and South (Newbury & M4). The village boasts an excellent primary school, pub and church and is just 1/2 mile from the Harwell Science Campus.
Didcot is just 3 miles away and offers an excellent and leisure facilities together with a mainline rail service from Didcot Parkway to London Paddington in 45 minutes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Crafts End, Chilton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station3.7 miles
- Appleford Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10999933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.