Coppice Avenue, Ferndown, BH22 9PW
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Modernised and enlarged detached chalet bungalow
- 70ft Private west facing rear garden
- 17ft Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge & study
- Two ground floor double bedrooms & family bathroom
- Generous sized master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe & en-suite bathroom/shower room
- Two further first floor bedrooms & family shower room
- Approximately 70ft x 40ft rear garden & detached single garage
- The property can also be offered with no onward chain
This deceptively spacious 1,700 sq ft family home offers versatile accommodation whilst enjoying a good sized private plot in a pleasant and popular cul-de-sac location. The property can also be offered with no onward chain.
• Five double bedroom detached chalet style family home with a 70ft enclosed rear garden
• 22ft Spacious entrance hall
• 17ft Kitchen/breakfast room incorporating roll top work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units, recess for range cooker with extractor canopy above, space for American style fridge/freezer, recess plus plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, fitted bench seating and breakfast bar, window overlooking the rear garden and French doors giving access
• Lounge with window to the front aspect
• Home office (fully functioning) with window to the side aspect
• Double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect
• Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden
• Family bathroom finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a shower bath with shower over, WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, tiled floor
• Master bedroom is a generous sized double bedroom enjoying a view over the rear garden
• Walk-in wardrobe
• En-suite bathroom/shower room incorporating a good size separate shower cubicle, panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath
• Good sized single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and fitted single bed
• Double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe
• Family shower room finished in a white suite incorporating separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin
• The rear garden is a superb feature of the property as it faces a westerly aspect, offers an excellent degree of seclusion and measures approximately 70ft in length x 40ft in width
• Adjoining the rear of the property there is a gravelled seating area which continues down one side of the garden. There is a large expanse of lawn. At the far end of the garden there is a paved patio area and brick built barbeque along with a decked seating area and a summerhouse/games room which has light and power
• A side driveway provides generous off road parking for 2-3 vehicles and in turn leads down to a detached single garage
• Detached single garage has a metal up-and-over door, light and power
• Further benefits include double glazing, replacement UPVC fascias and soffits and a gas fired central heating system
• The property can also be offered with no onward chain
Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. Ferndown town centre is located approximately 1.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Coppice Avenue, Ferndown, BH22 9PW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station5.6 miles
About the agent
At Hearnes Estate Agents, we pride ourselves on providing a unique and tailored property service in the Dorset and Hampshire area. As a family run business since 1996, we have a track record of delivering outstanding service, covering all aspects of property sales.
With expert knowledge of the local and surrounding areas, we provide our customers with a specialist service that is professional, honest and efficient, ensuring our clients receive the best possible adv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 144909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.