Rectory Lane, Standish, WN6
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Fixed wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
Rectory Lane, Standish, WN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.4 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.5 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.9 miles
About the development
FREE FLOORING & INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDED ON SELECTED PLOTS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- You can buy a home with only a 5% deposit
- The government will provide a 20% loan, interest free for the first 5 years
- The scheme isn't just for First Time Buyers
- First Time Buyers pay no stamp duty on homes under £300,000
- Terms and conditions may apply
Morris is one of the country's largest privately owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we provide new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England.
Over 90% of our development takes place on previously used brownfield sites, transforming existing buildings and disused land into well-designed, energy-efficient housing developments that meet local needs.
Established in the 1960s, our continued expansion has driven the group's turnove
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Marlow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.