- An Executive Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- No Forward Chain
- Set in a Mature Leafy Location
- Driveway & Garage
- 21' 4" Sitting Room
- Dual Aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Arranged Over Three Floors
Storage cupboard. Wood effect flooring. Doors to all rooms.
SITTING ROOM 16' 9" (5.11m) x 21' 4" (6.50m):
Four double glazed windows and a further double glazed bay window. Open fireplace. Wood effect flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 3" (4.04m) x 22' 11" (6.98m):
A range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over. Double stainless steel sink with drainer. Four ring induction hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven and wine cooler. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Two double glazed windows. French doors opening into the garden.
CLOAKROOM 4' 9" (1.45m) x 4' 1" (1.24m):
Ceramic sink and w.c. Extractor fan.
DINING ROOM 14' 3" (4.34m) x 8' 4" (2.54m):
Wood effect flooring. Two double glazed windows. UPVC door with access to the garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard. Wood effect flooring. Doors to all rooms.
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 9" (5.11m) x 14' 11" (4.55m):
Fitted wardrobe. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window. Velux window.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 9" (2.36m) x 5' 11" (1.80m):
Shower cubicle, w.c. and ceramic wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Velux window.
BATHROOM 5' 11" (1.80m) x 6' 6" (1.98m):
Free-standing bath, w.c. and ceramic wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and walls.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 4" (3.76m) x 9' 9" (2.97m):
Wood effect flooring. Two double glazed windows.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 3" (2.82m) x 12' 7" (3.84m):
Wood effect flooring. Double glazed window.
BEDROOM FIVE 8' 7" (2.62m) x 8' 5" (2.57m):
Fitted wardrobe. Wood effect flooring. Double glazed window.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM TWO 17' (5.18m) x 13' 5" (4.09m):
Wood effect flooring. Two double glazed windows. Velux window.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6' 3" (1.91m) x 10' 10" (3.30m):
Shower cubicle, w.c. and ceramic wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Situated in a mature leafy setting, the property enjoys gardens to the front and rear and further benefits from a driveway and GARAGE.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station1.4 miles
- St. Denys Station1.7 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_602697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.