Barochan Road, Brookfield, Johnstone, PA6
- Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a detached garage.
- The Ballater is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by David Wilson Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, study, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, an en-suite, family bathroom, ground floor WC, and a utility room.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, excellent integrated storage, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private garden and a detached garage, with the development offering communal green spaces in the surrounding area.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a detached garage. The Ballater is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by David Wilson Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. The entrance hall provides access to most rooms on the ground floor, including to a WC with a two-piece suite, and a study to the front which can be flexibly used as a guest bedroom. The spacious living room is also set to the front, providing a comfortable space to relax in, whilst the open-plan kitchen/dining room offers a shared area for entertaining. A box bay window with French patio doors provides excellent natural light and access to the rear garden, while a utility room is conveniently set off the kitchen, also with access out to the garden. Upstairs, generous bedroom one offers a en-suite shower room, while there are two further well proportioned double bedrooms, as well as a flexible single bedroom - all providing ample room for wardrobes and bedroom furniture. A spacious family bathroom completes the accommodation and includes a bath and a separate shower.
The development lies on the outskirts of the village of Brookfield, approximately 14 miles west of Glasgow, and offers all the expected local amenities as well as excellent transport links to the larger towns of Johnstone and Bridge of Weir for additional shops and services, including an ALDI and a Morrisons nearby. With well-regarded schooling available nearby, the area is also easily accessed via the A767 and the M8 for easy connections to Glasgow city centre and the Airport. For outdoor pursuits, the Locher Water and Black Cart Water offer scenic paths and fishing, whilst a little further afield Gleniffer Braes Country Park and the extensive Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park provide further opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Barochan Road, Brookfield, Johnstone, PA6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Johnstone Station1.2 miles
- Milliken Park Station1.7 miles
- Howwood Station3.1 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20771717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.