Annies Wharf, Loughborough
- An Ideal Investment Purchase
- All Flats are Energy Rating C
- Ten Two Bedroom Self-contained Apartments on Ground and First Floor
- Ownership of the Freehold Interest of the Block
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Open-plan Living Dining Kitchen, Lounge, Bathroom & Shower
- Communal Outside Space and Parking
- 50 Yards of Grand Union Canal within Walking Distance of Loughborough Town Centre
- Potential Estimate Rent Return of £84,000 per annum 7.73% Yield Per Annum (if all let at £700 per calendar month)
An ideal opportunity for the investment buyer to acquire 10 two bedroomed apartments with ownership of the Freehold interest in the entire block. Fronting Hanford Way and backing onto Annies Wharf with the attractive Grand Union canal within 50 yards and close proximately to Loughborough town centre. The apartments contained on the ground and first floor are gas centrally heated and double glazed with lounge, open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower. All the properties have communal outside space having shared bin store and allocated parking to the rear. Within the block of 12, it should be noted that numbers 19 and 25 have already been sold to individuals leaving 10 remaining apartments, nine of which are currently let on a assured shorthold tenancy agreement at £595 per calendar month. Number 24, which can be inspected for the purposes of understanding the general accommodation is currently vacant. If all the properties were currently let at the existing rent of £595 this would return an annual rent of £71,400 which equates to 6.48% yield per annum. However, we would envisage that this rent could be increased to £700 per calendar month returning £84,000 per annum with a yield of 7.63% per annum. It is a rare visitor to the open market for the investment purchaser with each property estimated to be worth in the region of £130,000 each and we strongly recommend contacting the selling agents, Bentons without delay.
Loughborough is a vibrant University town offering an excellent range of facilities and amenities, with schooling of all grades including the renowned Loughborough Schools Foundation schools (formerly Loughborough Endowed Schools). With a wide range of shopping facilities, cafes, a cinema and out of town retailing, Loughborough is strategically well placed on the Intercity line to London, the M1 provides fast access to North and South, and the surrounding cities of Leicester, Derby and Nottingham are all within easy commuting distance.
Measurements of rooms for Flat 24 which is available for viewing.
4.2m max x 3.56m
3.9m into bay x 3.9m
10' 4" x 9' 7"
11' 2" x 6' 9"
7' 10" x 5' 8"
Annies Wharf, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station0.3 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.1 miles
- Sileby Station5.0 miles
About the agent
** AWARD WINNING, MARKET LEADING PROPERTY EXPERTS ACROSS THE EAST MIDLANDS ** At Bentons, we understand that selling your home is likely to be one of the most important transactions you may experience. Therefore it is crucial to employ the services of a reputable and experienced local Estate Agent with a pedigree in dealing with a wide range of property. A good Estate Agent will not only produce the highest quality marketing materials and cover every advertising m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT210423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.