Woodend, Shaw, Oldham, OL2
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
- EPC: D
- Traditional character cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens to front and rear
- Sought after location
- Views over Dunwood Park and the Bowling Green
This traditional cottage style property would make an ideal home for first time buyers and couples in a lovely position with fantastic views over Dunwood Park and the Bowling Green in Shaw.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises entrance Vestibule into a good size Lounge with feature fireplace and beamed ceiling. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of modern units with contrasting worktops and has an integrated oven and hob.
To the first floor are two Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and matching dressing table to Bedroom one, built in storage to Bedroom two, and family Bathroom with white suite.
The location is well placed for motorway access plus the Shaw town centre and its amenities are close by including the Metrolink.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, this property would make a fantastic first time purchase with plenty of scope to personalise the property.
From Ryder & Dutton in Shaw proceed towards Eastway and continue onto Rochdale Road. At the junction turn right onto Crompton Way/A663 and turn left onto Smallbrook Road and continue straight on to arrive at Woodend
All mains services are available.
4.04m x 4.11m
4.11m x 4.14m
4.01m x 4.06m
2.95m x 2.08m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodend, Shaw, Oldham, OL2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shaw & Crompton Station0.7 miles
- New Hey Station1.0 miles
- Milnrow Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Derbyshire region
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA210010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Shaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.