Median Road, Lower Clapton, E5
- GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £525,000
- WIDE BI-FOLD DOORS LEADING TO GREAT SIZED PRIVATE GARDEN
- LARGE 690 SQ FT APARTMENT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- STUNNING REFURB
- VICTORIAN CONVERSION
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS
- GREAT LOCATION
Located just off of trendy Lower Clapton Road, this truly stunning, much larger than average, 690 sq. ft., 1 bedroom, private garden apartment is set in a lovely Victorian conversion and will suit a variety of buyers looking for a period property with a private entrance and lots of natural light, finished to an exceptional standard including bi-folding doors and gorgeous tiles.
If a large, bright and open plan kitchen/ reception room; which is perfect for entertaining, is at the top of your requirements, this property will fill you with huge excitement. An extension provides an abundance of space, whilst natural light floods through the floor to ceiling, wall to wall, bi-folding doors which leads to a great sized, low maintenance garden. Having been modernised by the current owners, the open plan living space is neutrally decorated and can be sold with trendy furniture.
The fully fitted, modern kitchen leads from the living room and features the same large stylish tiles that are prominent throughout the rest of the apartment. Decorated to a brilliant standard, the rest of the apartment comprises one large double bedroom with multiple parts of built in storage, a tiled, well-kept bathroom with shower and storage space.
Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a brand new lease of 125 years.
Median Road is located just off of Lower Clapton Road which is renowned for its variety or independent eateries, pubs, cafes and retailers. Mare Street is within a minute walk from the apartment which needs no further introduction. Transport links are excellent with a variety of Stations and bus routes leading throughout the whole of London. You are spoilt with a variety of parks and open spaces; three within a five minute walk.
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £525,000
Median Road, Lower Clapton, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Central Station0.4 miles
- Homerton Station0.5 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Hackney in 2007, bigmove has gone from strength to strength and has gained a reputation for being trustworthy, transparent and dependable.
We have been advising and ensuring the most accurate and professional advice is given on all aspects of the property market, specializing in residential sales, lettings, property management and land and new home developments.
We have forged a reputation for being honest and professional by providing the highest level
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10314874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by bigmove estate agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.