Hinton Street, Burnley, BB10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1161099
We are proud to offer this stunning, newly available 4 bedroom house share in burnley, bb10. Everything provided, just move straight in!
All bills are included:
Gas, electricity, water, super fast 108mb/s wifi, council tax and tv license.
We only have 1 room left available (room 3), which is a large double room at £420 per month.
room 1: large double room with new stunning gas fire place and pop up tv bed: £120 per week - taken
room 2: double room: £95 per week - taken
room 3: large double room: £105 per week (£420 per month) - available
room 4: large double room: £110 per week - taken
deposit: 4 weeks rent protected by scheme
conveniently located near the town centre (8-10 minute walk)and close to the boohoo warehouse and burnley general teaching hospital.
located in the fulledge area, next to towneley park, the house is situated about a minutes away from beautiful country and riverside walks. Best of both worlds!
all rooms include cosy double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed side table, full length mirror and if required a desk and chair. Just bring duvet, pillows, sheets and add your own special touch to make the room yours!
there is a beautiful, modern communal kitchen/living area with sofas, dining table, dining chairs, oven, electric hobs, microwave and a smart tv. There is also a communal utility room with fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
outside there is a sunny courtyard garden with furniture.
all general household items provided such as cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pots, pans, iron, kettle, toaster, hoover etc.
stunning bathroom with shower, bath, toilet & sink.
superfast virgin 108mb/s broadband wifi.
groups & individuals welcome.
no smoking indoors but there is a lovely courtyard garden area with seating to smoke, minimum age 18, minimum tenancy 3 months.
on street parking.Rear garden entrance for bike access.
the property is fully compliant to all safety standards and as by law certificates will be provided upon moving in for epc, electrical(eicr) and gas safe.
get in touch for further details and viewings.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £420.00 per month (£96.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £420.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1161099
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hinton Street, Burnley, BB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station1.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 116109913072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.