Club Row, London, E1
- Outstanding period apartment
- Four double bedrooms
- Close to Shoreditch High Street Station
- Huge amount of character
- Private terrace
- EPC: E
This period apartment boasts a huge amount of original features and retains a great deal of character. It briefly comprises four double bedrooms, reception room with open-plan kitchen, shower room, two ensuite shower rooms, lots of extra storage space and a large private roof terrace. It is offered furnished and is situated less than 100m from Shoreditch High Street Station and is surrounded by the highly popular amenities of Boundary Street, Redchurch Street and Spitalfields.
Club Row, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Located at 184 Brick Lane in the heart of Shoreditch, we're just a short walk from Shoreditch High St Station and in one of London's most exciting areas, offering an incredibly wide range of homes, from luxury new developments, to warehouse conversions, to period town houses. Shoreditch is the cultural hub of London, conveniently close to the city, with an array of restaurants, bars, galleries and boutiques. Brick Lane, where our office is located, also has a world-famous Sunday market where
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO200242_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.