Clarendon Road, Fulwood, Sheffield
- Very Exclusive Road
- Lovely South Facing Plot with Delightful Rear Garden
- Six Bedroom/Two Bathroom Detached Family Home
- Tastefully and Sympathetically Extended to Ground Floor
- Large Living Kitchen with Dining and Sitting Area
- Sitting Room & Separate Dining Room
- For Sale with Completed Chain
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- EPC Rating: TBC
- Viewing: Banner Cross Office
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
A superb property dating back to 1914 with some lovely original features and being sympathetically and tastefully extended by the current owners.
Reception hall, cloakroom, oak galleried staircase, sitting room with French windows to garden, dining room with bay window, superb extended living kitchen with range of oak units, Corian work surfaces and AGA, opening through to a dining area and sitting area with French windows to south facing terrace and garden. Utility room and separate larder. First Floor: master bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Second Floor: two further bedrooms and study. Outside: good off road parking and front garden. Attached double car port. To the rear, delightful south facing garden with large terrace, beautifully landscaped garden with lawn, borders and attractive private aspect.
Excellent school catchment area, great local amenities and on the edge of the Mayfield Valley and delightful open countryside.
BrochuresClarendon Road, Fulwood, SheffieldBrochure
Clarendon Road, Fulwood, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop2.3 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop2.5 miles
- West Street Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30805169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.