Springfield Road, Mangotsfield, Bristol
- Brand new two bedroom detached bungalows
- Superbly presented
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Easy to maintain rear garden
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Spacious hallways which accommodate additional storage
- Good access to local shops and bus routes to the city centre
- * Our developer has a Help to Buy allocation available for this plot which is subject to the conditions of the Scheme and available to first time buyers. For more information please speak to the team.
Tucked away off Springfield Road is this special development comprising of two, brand new two bedroom detached bungalows. The properties are superbly presented with an open plan kitchen/living area at the rear of the property, an easy to maintain rear garden, two good sized bedrooms with spacious hallways which accommodate additional storage.
Tucked away off Springfield Road is this special development comprising of two, brand new two bedroom detached bungalows. The properties are superbly presented with an open plan kitchen and living area at the rear of the property looking out to an easy to maintain rear garden. The properties have two good sized bedrooms with spacious hallways which accommodate additional storage. The properties would be an opportunity for buyers who are looking to down siz to one level.
The properties are situated in Springfield Road, Mangotsfield and have good access to local shops and bus routes to the city centre. A short walk away you can find your local supermarket, Sainsburys and a range of other shops such as Costa Coffee and various cafes and takeaways. The properties are newly built and never been lived in before, they comprise of a spacious entrance hall with storage space, there are two double bedrooms and large family bathroom at the rear of the property the open plan living area also features vaulted ceilings making the properties light and airy, with French doors looking out to the rear garden. The garden is easy to maintain and backs onto a green area, providing privacy. At the front of the property the bungalows share the driveway entrance and there is a comfortable amount of driveway parking for each bungalow to park two cars.
Viewings on these properties are scheduled to commence at the start of August anwe urge you to notify us of your interest as early as possible.
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Front door leads through into the ;-
Central heating radiator. down lighters. Smoke detector. Circuit breaker. Doors off into principle rooms
Open Plan Living Space 24' max x 11' 11" plus the door recess sapce ( 7.32m max x 3.63m plus the door recess sapce )
Hatch giving access to loft space, Electric controlled Velux Skylight windows. Two central heating radiators. Two TV points. Down lights. Two double French doors with windows either side leading into the rear garden. Open plan through to the :-
Kitchen Area 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
A range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units with a built in wine rack and one of which is housing the combi boiler. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric cooker with an inset four ring hob with an extractor hood above. stainless steel single bowl and drainer with a mixer tap.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 8" Plus the dor recess ( 4.45m x 2.95m Plus the dor recess )
Window to the front aspect. TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
Window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator. TV point.
Bathroom 9' 8" To the rear of the shower x 5' 5" ( 2.95m To the rear of the shower x 1.65m )
Bath with a mixer tap. Low level flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with a mixer tap. Double shower cubicle with a mains shower and a waterfall shower. Chrome heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Down lighters. The bathroom is fully tiled around and has tiled floors. Double electric shaving point.
To the front of the property there is a shared driveway with the neighbouring bungalow which leads to parking for two vehicles. There is an outside light. Side paths leading to the rear with gated access. boxes housing both the gas and electric meters.
Enclosed rear garden with fencing around. Patio area and the rest is laid with lazy lawn.
Help To Buy*
* Our developer has a help to buy allocation available for this property which is subject to the conditions of the Help to Buy Scheme and available to first time buyers. For more information please speak to our sales staff in the Emersons Green office*
From the Connells Emersons Green office follow Emersons Way and take the first exit at the roundabout onto Westerleigh Road. Take the next left onto Blackhorse Road before turning right onto Springfield Road. The properties will be the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Springfield Road, Mangotsfield, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Parkway Station2.8 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station3.4 miles
- Stapleton Road Station3.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Emersons Green for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EME304956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Emersons Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.