Gilbert Road, Belvedere
- Offers in the region of £350,000
- Chain Free
- Live interactive virtual viewings available upon request
- High potential property
- Walking distance to Belvedere and Abbeywood stations
- Well connected with local bus routes
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Walking distance to Lesnes Abbey Woods and Ruins
- Extended to rear
- Large mature rear garden with side access
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
**OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £350,000**CHAIN FREE** This high potential 3 bedroom extended end of terrace home whilst in need of modernisation would make an ideal family home. Ideally located within walking distance of the beautiful Lesnes Abbey and woods. Also within walking distance are both Belvedere and Abbeywood stations benefiting from the imminent cross rail development. Also benefits from several good local schools.
This property comprises porch, entrance hall, through lounge, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom. Additional benefits to note include double glazing, gas central heating throughout, large well maintained mature rear garden with pond, side access way.
Porch: Coir Matting floor
Entrance Hall: Carpet, double glazed window to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator
Through Lounge: Carpet, double glazed bay window to front, feature brick built fireplace, 2 radiators, open to dining room
Dining Room: Carpet, patio doors to rear garden, radiator, open through arch to kitchen
Kitchen: Carpet, double glazed window to rear, full range of base and wall units with under unit lighting, extractor, plumbed for washing machine, open to dining room
Landing: Carpet, double glazed window to side, hatch to loft
Master Bedroom: Carpet, double glazed bay window to front, radiator
Bedroom 2: Carpet, double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 3: Carpet, double glazed window to front, radiator
Family Bathroom/Wet room: Vinyl floor, double glazed window to rear, shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator
Garden: Well maintained large mature rear garden with pond, mainly laid to lawn, shed, greenhouse, side access
EPC band: TBC
Gilbert Road, Belvedere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belvedere Station0.3 miles
- Abbey Wood Station1.1 miles
- Erith Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.