High Street, Rotherham, S62
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1161339
this fantastic property is let and managed by specialists in shared houses across rotherham, barnsley and doncaster.
A large and unique detached shared house located close to rawmarsh in rotherham with a double room available!
Available to view and let now!
* all bills inclusive for £81-83 per week
* high quality furnishings
* unlimited wireless broadband
* digital tv aerial points in all bedrooms
* sky channels with 42" hd tv in lounge
* ideal for a person who works locally
Located between parkgate and rawmarsh, this property is close to parkgate retail park and boasts exceptionally easy access to the rest of rotherham, but also to the surrounding areas of sheffield, manvers, barnsley and meadowhall via public transport.
The double bedrooms available are all fully furnished and includes; a double bed, mexican pine chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and wardrobe.Matching blinds, lamp shade and bed side lamp are also provided.
The large and spacious oak kitchen is very well equipped with everything required.There is ample storage throughout, provided by the good quality oak wall and base units and these are complimented with a granite worktop.The kitchen is also fitted out with a large american style fridge/freezer, double oven/hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils.
The separate living and dining room includes 2 leather sofa's, 42" hd tv with sky tv channels, tv entertainment unit, dining table with 4 chairs and nest of coffee tables.
A cleaner visits once a month to freshen up the communal areas.
The shared bathroom includes bath with shower, sink and wc.
There is also an additional downstairs wc.
A deposit of £50 is required and is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £351.00 per month (£81.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £50.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1161339
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
High Street, Rotherham, S62
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.1 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.3 miles
- Mexborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 116133914072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.