High Street, Pontypridd
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Nestled in the heart of Pontypridd
- Views over Pontypridd memorial park
- Walking distance to train station
- Character features
Each apartment has been carefully considered and incorporates many unique features. Truly one of a kind, with individual elements and inherent characteristics from the historic building restored and forming these new attractive apartments.
A brand new, high specification first floor apartment located in the heart of Pontypridd comprising of one bedrooms open plan living room/kitchen/dining and modern bathroom
There is an air of community with these apartments. A shared access offers privacy for the occupants and chance to get to know their neighbours. Stairs lead to the first floor and giving access into the apartment.
Pontypridd is a bustling, traditional market town, a place of curiosities and characters which also happens to be home to the 16,000 students of the University of Glamorgan. With great transport links including the local bus and train station being walking distance from the apartment.
Entrance And Hallway
Entered through a shared door into a light hallway with stairs leading to the first floor.
Entrance To Apartment B
Via personal front door.
This welcoming hallway is fitted with carpet doorr to living room.wall mounted intercom handset.
Lounge/kitchen/ Diner 31' 1" Max x 14' 7" ( 9.47m Max x 4.45m )
Three large sash windows to the front aspect allows natural light to come flooding in. Fitted with a modern grey kitchen ample wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge / freezer, and dishwasher. Access into bedroom, lounge and utility cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with sash window to front.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of low level wc hand basin with chrome mixer tap and bath with chrome shower over and glass shower screen.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypridd Station0.1 miles
- Trefforest Station0.9 miles
- Trehafod Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD304928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.