Sir Robert Peel Court, Shirley
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO NEARBY RESTAURANTS AND BISTROS
- RECREATIONAL FACILITIES LOCATED WITHIN A SHORT DISTANCE
- LOCAL BUS ROUTES TO SOLIHULL AND BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
- NEARBY GYM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PARK GATE SHOPPING CENTRE
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTORS
- SECURE PARKING AND ENTRY SYSTEM
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN The kitchens have been fitted with a luxury German kitchen and worktop. Fully fitted to a high specification with NEFF built in oven, microwave and electric hob. Completed with a stainless steel sink and modern mixer tap. Complemented with tiled porcelain flooring and stainless steel LED lights.
BEDROOM The bedrooms are bright and offer a relaxing atmosphere. There is ample space to fit a double bed and furniture. Complete with wool blend carpets for that extra luxury feel.
BATHROOM Fitted with Duravit sanitary ware, vanity unit and bath tub. There is a Kertel bath screen and illuminated mirror. The bathroom comes complete with porcelain tiles and chrome trims throughout.
Sir Robert Peel Court, Shirley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirley Station0.9 miles
- Whitlock's End Station1.6 miles
- Solihull Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our smarthomes New Homes team launched in 2018 and has grown considerably. We are currently the number one new homes agent in the Solihull area. This highly motivated and driven team of individuals who are dedicated to selling new build homes in Solihull, are both professional and passionate about all aspects of marketing and selling new build properties for several developers.
Julia Evans, Director of smarthomes New Homes Solihull brings a wealth of experience to the divi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100393019884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Homes Ltd, Shirley- New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.