Archway Road, Highgate, N6
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Character Living Room
- Impressive 21'5 x 14'3 Kitchen Diner
- Home Cinema
- Bathroom/Wet Room WC
- Shower Room WC
- En Suite Dressing Room
- Direct Access to Communal Patio Gardens
- Excellent Storage
- Utility Cupboard
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An impressive split level converted apartment offering almost 1,500 sq ft or well proportioned period space within this imposing Victorian Villa located opposite Southwood Avenue. This substantial apartment occupies the entire ground and lower ground floors and has direct access to a communal patio garden to the rear.
Offering up to 3 double bedrooms plus a cinema/home office, this apartment also benefits from an impressive 21'5 x 14'3 Kitchen Diner and a charming 16'10 x 15'0 period Living room with period features. A generous bathroom/wet room WC, a further shower room WC, an en suite dressing room, utility cupboard and plenty of storage further complement the property.
The property is conveniently located within 300 yards of Highgate Station, local shopping, cafes, pubs, restaurants and the Jacksons Lane Community Centre. Historic Highgate Village, Waterlow Park, Parkland Walk, Highgate & Queens Woods are all within half a mile.
Due to the rare and unique nature of this property we strongly recommend an early inspection.
Archway Road, Highgate, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.2 miles
- Archway Station0.8 miles
- Upper Holloway Station1.0 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG210019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.